Revision of pension of pre-1996 and pre-2006 retired employees of scale Rs.6500-10500 w.r.t. Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-.
No. F(E)III/2008/PN1/12 New
All Indian Railways/Production Units.
(As per mailing list)
Subject: Revision of pension of pre-1996 and pre-2006 retired employees of scale Rs.6500-10500 w.r.t. Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-.
1. A doubt has been raised by one of the Zonal Railways as to whether pension/family pension of pre-2006 retirees, who retired from the pre-revised scale of Rs.6500-10500, will be stepped up w.r.t. Grade Pay of Rs. 4600 in the light of the decision of Department of Expenditure vide their O.M. No. 1/1/2008- IC dated 13th November,2009 w.e.f.1.1.2006 to grant revised Grade Pay of Rs. 4600 in lieu of Rs. 4200 to those who were in pre-revised pay scale of Rs.6500-10500.
3. Please acknowledge receipt.
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Subject- Rates of Dearness Allowance applicable w.e.f. 01.07.2011 to the employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised scale as per 5th CPC.
1. The undersigned is directed to refer to this Departments O.M. of even No. dated 31st March, 2011 revising the Dearness Allowance w.e.f. 1.1.2011 in respect of employees of central Govt., and autonomous bodies who continue to draw the pay and allowance in the pre-revised scales of pay as per 5th central pay commission.
1.1.2011 in respect of employees of Central Government and Autonomous Bodies who continue to draw their pay and allowances in the pre-revised scales of pay as per 5th Central Pay Commission.
2. The rates of Dearness Allowance admissible to the above categories of employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous bodies shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 115% to 127% w.e.f. 01.072011. All other conditions as laid down in the O.M.of even number dated 3rd October, 2008 will continue to apply.
3. The contents of this Office Memorandum may also be brought to the notice of the organizations under the administrative control of the Ministries/Departments which have adopted the Central Government scales of pay.
Under Secretary to the Government of India