Decision of the Government on the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission relating to re-classification of cities/towns for grant of House Rent Allowance (HRA) to Railway employees.
Revised letter on casualty / disability / war-injury pensionary awards for pre-2006 retirees based on 6th CPC scales issued
Entitlement of various types of accommodation based on the revised pay scale recommendation by the 6th CPC.
Payment of ex-gratia lump-sum-compensation to families of the Defence Service Personnel who died in harness – Recommendations of the VICPC
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS
ALLAHABAD – 211014
Circular No. 443
1. Kindly refer Para 3 of this office circulars cited under reference under which aggregate of the relief / ex-gratia compensation paid from different source does not exceed Rs. 20 Lakhs in each individual case has been circulated.
2. Now in terms of GOI, MOD letter No. 20(5)/2009/D(Pay/Sers) dated 17.08.2010 (copy enclosed) there will be no ceiling for grant of ex-gratia lump sum compensation i.e. aggregate of the relief / exgratia compensation paid from different source may exceeds Rs. 20 Lakhs wef 01.01.2006.
3. In view of the above you are requested to submit all affected cases of ex-gratia lump-sum-compensation were aggregate of the relief / ex-gratia compensation paid from different source has been exceeds Rs. 20 Lakhs which occurred on or after 01.01.2006 to the OI/C, G-4 Section of this Office .
Please acknowledge receipt.
(R. K. SAROJ)
Dy. C.D.A. (P)
Click here to view the order completely
Implementation of Govt. decision on the recommendation of the Sixth Central Pay Commission – Revision of Pension of pre- 01.01.2006 Armed Force Pensioners/Family
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSION),
ALLAHABAD – 211014
Circular No.442. Dated:01.10.2010
The heading under Para 2(i) of this office circular No. 437 dated 03.06.2010 may be
amended as follows:-
For: “Naval PBOR discharged between 01.01.1996 and 09.10.1997”
Read: “Naval PBOR discharged between 01.11.1985 and 09.10.1997”
- A ready reckoner table is enclosed to recognize the table applicable to Naval PBOR shown minimum pension for 15 years of qualifying service for each rank and group. The payment may be made accordingly.
- Further, it is observed that Annexure ‘A’ attached to this office circular No. 430 dated 10.03.2010 is being forwarded to PCDA Navy in case of all Navy, Air Force and Army PBOR who retired prior to 01.11.1985.
- In this connection it is advised that Annexure ‘A’ in respect of Navy and Air Force pensioners who retired prior to 01.11.1985 and all Army pensioners irrespective of date of retirement may be forwarded to this office. Annexure ‘A’ in respect of Navy and Air Force PBOR who retired on or after 01.11.1985 may only be forwarded to PCDA Navy Mumbai and CDA (Air Force) New Delhi.
(R. K. SAROJ)
Dy CDA (P)
Click here to view the complete order
Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission – Revision of Pension of Pre 01.01.2006 Armed Forces Pensioners / Family Pensioners – Payment of additional pension of 80 years of age and above
OFFICE OF THE PCDA (PENSIONS), DRAUPADI GHAT
Circular No. 441
1.A copy of Government of India, Ministry of Defence letter No.1 (11)/ 2009/ D (Pen /Policy) dated 18.08.2009 regarding methodology to be adopted for payment of additional pension to old pensioners/family pensioners, in cases where the date of birth is not available in the PPO as well as in the office records of Records Offices /Service Hqrs was forwarded for necessary action at your end vide this Office Circular No. 417 dated 2.09.2009 quoted above.
2. The matter is clarified as follows:-
(i) If the exact date of birth is available in the PPO / Office records, the PDA will release enhanced percentage of pension from the 1st day of the month in which his / her date of birth falls. In case only age is mentioned in the PPO /Office records, the additional pension will start from 1st January of the year following the years in which the pensioner/family pensioner has completed the age of 80 years etc. Government letter does not indicate the need to issue Corr PPO, hence no Corr PPOs’ are required to be notified in these cases.
(ii) If the exact date of birth / age is not indicated in the PPO/Office record, but the pensioner submits – PAN card / Matriculation certificate/Pass Port/ECHS Card/Driving License/Election ID Card, then the PDAs will start the additional pension based on the date of birth /age as mentioned in the above 6 (six) documents provisionally for six months and simultaneously send the above documents to the ROs for notifying Corr PPO’s through the PSAs concerned.
(iii) In case the pensioner/family pensioner is unable to submit any of the 06 documents mentioned above, but claims additional pension based on some other documentary evidence, such cases will be submitted by the PDAs to MOD through concerned Record Offices (For PBOR) and through Service Hqrs (For Commissioned Officers).Additional pension will not be released by the PDAs in these cases until the Corr PPO’s are issued by the PSAs as per the decision taken by the MOD in this regard. The decision of the MOD in this regard will be final.
2. The original Discharge Certificate issued by the RO, Descriptive Roll which is in the possession of the PDAs and the original Pension Certificate issued by the PSAs can be treated as office records. All other documents submitted by the pensioners in support of date of birth / age will require notification of Corr PPO’s for payment of additional pension.
3. All the Pension Disbursing Agencies are impressed upon to keep in view the above decisions while disposing of the cases of payment of additional pension/family pension and take suitable action in accordance with the above instructions/guidelines.
4. This circular has been uploaded on PCDA (P) website www.pcdapension.nic.in for disseminated across the defence pensioners and PDAs.
(R K SAROJ)
Dy. C.D.A. (P)
Dated : 1st October 2010
Click here to view the Original order